COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to people aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. The competition is from XXX and closes XXX. Winners are selected at random instantly with no criteria.
4. There is only one entry per person entered. No entrant can win more than one prize.
5. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the entrant agrees to receive marketing materials from the Promoter.
6. To enter fill in your details as directed on the online platform for this competition.
7. The prizes are XXX
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be engaged with.
10. The winner will be contacted to arrange receipt of the prize. This prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted for cash. The winners must claim their prize within 1 year of the Promoter contacting to arrange receipt.
11. Results will be announced on our social media. To obtain details of the winners please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the prize draw and for future marketing purposes. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and use of the same for future marketing purposes. Personal data will not be shared or resold.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is The Church, Rockhill House Estate, Rockhill, Letterkenny, County Donegal.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the rules of The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland.
We’d like to assure you that we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our users. We will ensure that the information you provide us with is kept private and confidential, and we will only use it to provide the services you request.
Information You Voluntarily Provide
Information We Automatically Collect
When you browse the website or make a purchase, we may automatically collect information about your visit by using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website. This information may be used to monitor or improve website performance or deliver targeted advertising. Information from the cookie alone generally will not identify you personally and we will not use this information in connection with any personally identifiable information you have provided. You may read more about the specific cookies we use on this website here.
Information We Share with Third-Party Providers
We may share your personally identifiable information with service providers including Payment processors for secure credit card payment transaction.
Email service providers to send you emails pertaining to your booking. Such providers may send emails of a marketing nature if you have agreed to receive such newsletters and will track some performance indicators, such as open and click rates.
Advertising partners who may use email address, cookies and other tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons, to gather information about your activities on our website and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
Our business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them. We may also share your data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of our website.
Legal authorities when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or when necessary to do so to protect the rights and safety of The Church Restaurant, Bar and Café, employees and users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our services.
In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of The Church Restaurant, Bar and Café.
Information that is aggregated or anonymised that does not directly identify you.
How we protect your information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. We implement a variety of security measures when a user makes a booking, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then The Church Restaurant, Bar and Café will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes or you wish your information to be removed from our records, you may update or delete it by emailing email@example.com. We will give you access to your personally identifiable information that we hold within 30 days of a request to access. You may send a request to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to stop receiving email newsletters, click on the unsubscribe link on any of the newsletters. We will retain your information for as long as required to deliver your service, agreement or resolve any issues. Please note that we cannot always delete records of all historical data. For example, we are required to retain certain records for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.